How can I share my board with others?
Choose the Invite menu item or click on the little [ + ] to open the invite dialog.
This will allow you to invite other users to your board either by:
- sending them an email via Ideaflip, or
- giving you a link that you can send them (e.g. by direct message)
Do people I invite need to be Ideaflip subscribers?
No, as long as you are subscribed (or trialling Ideaflip) your guests don't have to pay for a plan to join you on your boards.
They will need to create an account however, Ideaflip does not support anonymous access.
What control do I have over what my guests can do?
When you invite users you specify what sort of role they will have on the board:
- editor - can add, delete and change notes on the board
- contributor - can add, but not delete notes
- viewer - can see, but not change the board
- owner - can lock parts of the board (must be a subscriber)
As the board creator and owner, you can see and change these role allocations at any time using the Permissions page.